<jima> @ sensoryresearch.net
This page is an outline of some miscellaneous sounds and Web stuff that I've
done in the recent past. If you like the stuff on snuggles or
the Dictionaraoke/The Singing Dictionary,
you'll probably like this stuff, too.
- Sounds on this site
- Ted Stevens explains the Internet. An edit of his now-infamous sputterings on how the Internet works. I notice that I did not get around to including his most infamous quote ("The Internet is not a truck! It's a series of tubes!"), because I was more focused on his sputterings and stammerings throughout his speech. Ah well, maybe next time.
- "Presidential Prayer (edit)". And edited version of the radio spots available at Presidential Prayer Team. This radio spot features the amazing life of a certain historical figure.
- "Gay Tender". Do you likes the mash-ups? Then check this one out: "Gay Bar" by Electric Six vs. "Legal Tender" by the B-52's.
- Sounds elsewhere
- Track contributed to "Il Programma di Religione," a compilation put together by Boyarm (compilation status: done and out-of-print already)
- One track and a bonus track at Free Speech For Sale
- One track (which changes occasionally) on Snuggle This!
- Several tracks on The Dictionary Project site (in fact, it was an e-mail of mine to Snuggles that started the project)
- Several tracks on ACIDplanet (registration required)
- Sounds yet to come
- Currently working on a program for WFMU's "Re:Mixology", for whenever that program returns (summer 2006?)
- Track contributed to Pure Granulated Sound project (compilation status: incredibly unknown)
- Track contributed to The Beethoven Project (compilation status: M-sli©k da ninjA is trying to corral all the submissions into a complete CD sometime soon)
- Other stuff on this site
- Negativland stuff, a collection of Negativland-related memorabilia that I've collected over the years. Still working on this.
- Other Websites
- Empty-Handed (featuring sites for The Bad Music Foundation
and Mother Jugs & Speed)